My issues with Tata Sky DTH Service

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 192
  • Views Views 31,962

Last edited:
This is the list of channels NOT available on Tata Sky.

[*]Sports : (2)

[*]TEN Action+
[*]Ten Cricket

Hindi Entertainment : (4)

[*]REAL
[*]Zee Smile
[*]9X
[*]DD India

Hindi Movies (3)

[*]Zee Premiere
[*]Zee Action
[*]Enter10

Lifestyle & Fashion : (4)

[*]Home Shop 18
[*]Zee Trendz
[*]Shakti TV
[*]Care World

Infotainment: (1)

[*]What's on India
[*]Nat Geo MUSIC
[*]Nat Geo ADVENTURE
[*]Nat Geo WILD

Hindi news : (4)

[*]Zee 24 Ghante Chhattisgarh
[*]Zee News UP
[*]Sahara Samay Mumbai
[*]Delhi AAj Tak

Music : (4)

[*]Zing
[*]ETC
[*]B4U Music
[*]Mastiii

International : (4)

[*]TV 5 Monde
[*]DW TV
[*]Russia Today
[*]NHK World
[*]Russia Today

Devotional : (7)

[*]Zee Jagran
[*]Kaatyayani
[*]Sadhana TV
[*]Shraddha
[*]SVBC
[*]Shalom
[*]TBN
[/list]
This list is yet to be expanded. Your suggestions are welcome.

Real and 9X shud be eliminated. Worst channelsHere are more:Nat GEO WildNat GEO AdventureNat GEO MusicAditya TVJaya PlusJaya MaxSaam MarathiStill are more or have u just added the list of channels that are available in Dish TV?

Real and 9X shud be eliminated. Worst channels

Here are more:

Nat GEO Wild
Nat GEO Adventure
Nat GEO Music
Aditya TV
Jaya Plus
Jaya Max
Saam Marathi

Still are more or have u just added the list of channels that are available in Dish TV?

Ya, I have taken many of them from Dish TV which you have listed. Same in Dish TV, which I have taken from Tata Sky which you have listed. As your are more updated in that. But you did not create this missing channels list.

Partially updated as per your indications.

Ya, I have taken many of them from Dish TV which you have listed. Same in Dish TV, which I have taken from Tata Sky which you have listed. As your are more updated in that. But you did not create this missing channels list.

Partially updated as per your indications.

Ohhhhhhhhh !! Such a huge list. Do Tata Sky subscribers get any discount on package rates as they have to miss so many channels.

Ohhhhhhhhh !! Such a huge list. Do Tata Sky subscribers get any discount on package rates as they have to miss so many channels.

Not at all. In-fact we have to pay more than all other DTH. Because you know Tatasky is a "PREMIUM" service. But why PREMIUM, nobody knows. May be old explanation of so called picture quality and nothing else.

I was the one who was planning to move to TS from Dish TV, and now I am seeing here that all Tata Sky subscribers are cursing it.

yes known fact that ts is costly but the service is gud. ia m dish tv user very much disturbed by their pathetic customer service

Back