My old Deleted Blogspot blog reclaimed and its using my email to send mails ?

ISP
BSNL Fiber 750GB
I really dont know where the real problem is. Yesterday i got a email , possibly a visitor commenting on the blog. It is been directed to my email id. Also note , it shows i sent the email.. which i didnt.
Here is the screenshot :

Many years before i ran a blogspot blog and i deleted after i couldnt post new articles. With recent blog name claims , i think someone got my old blog name .
It seems either google or feedburner is using my email(which was used with that blog i guess) to send the feeds or i dont know.
First and foremost i changed my mail password (secondary email which is been used by this blog) .
I dont know how to find the root cause of this issue.
Can anyone help me.

Seems feedburner account associated with your secondary email is still active. Check that.
And I thought Blogspot names couldn't be reclaimed.

I deleted that blog and it was upto (name) reclaim and he claimed it seems. Although it doesnt seem that he is using for any malicious stuff , still sending mail to all under my email ID is something i want to avoid.
I tried to check feedburner , but there is nothing .
Dont know what to do. If i can pinpoint the origin of the email(letter/feed) i think i could narrow it down , i tried goign through "original text" but for me its full of garbage. :(

there is an unsubscribe option at the bottom of that mail.
i have a feeling that subscribers to your blog are getting the updated feed from that blog through feedburner as well. seems like a bug at google's end.

Yeah , I too saw it.
My question is , is it my old subscribers ? or feedburner after claiming my site correctly (through code placement etc) hasnt updated / removed my old blogspot blog and thinking since its been updated , pushes the feeds ?
I too think Google allowing to reclaim old blogspot names should have some time frame. IIRC , i deleted my blog few months before.
Also it should have sent some error code , like how when a website is deleted , it sends proper error code so that bots dont index or stop indexing that site. They should have sent proper error code to all services which relied on it.

Back