Mysterious exhaustion of BSNL prepaid 3G balance along with talk time balance in a few minutes!!

• Thread starter Thread starter nrusim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,675

nrusim

I have been experiencing serious problems of late with my BSNL 3G, Coimbatore. I want to know if there are other complainants like this on this forum or elsewhere.1. For the third time in 3 weeks, my 3g balance has got exhausted in less than an hour, immediately after a recharge (101 rs for 300mb). After the first incident I lodged a written complaint & poke to the Customer service rep at BSNL office but he dismissed saying that someone else could have used. I realized that nothing can done with BSNL either on phone or in person, tried again, now third time it has happened.But I am sure office staff will be evasive. This is dangerous because if you thinking that you have 300 MB balance & start browsing say for 10-20 MB you would see that all 300 MB is gone & also any balance in the talk-time(I lost talk-time balance of 400 Rs in 3 parts, so far because of this!!).2. It looks as if this a scam designed to steal the talk-time balance after mysteriously draining the 3g balance.3 Today I am sure that I would have switched the 3g mode only for a few minutes & I lost 130 MB in 10 minutes. Earlier I forgot to switch off in the night & the drain was complete 300 MB/101 Rs, including 200 Rs talk-time.4. I am a regular user of internet for amny years & I am completely aware how many MBs would be consumed by doing a google search or mail check. ( max 10 mb per search for 3-4 minutes)

Happened with me too, my talktime has been deducted without any intimation :(

Back