Nat and Port Forwarding Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter qvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2,012
@Vickey007 tried contacting support but they are saying its a static ip and not dynmic,what to do? btw when i restart my ont my ip's location changes,i am unable to forward ports like 443,80 and it says connection refused of port check,, on ipinfo "abts-north-dynamic-20x.xxx.xxx.x22.airtelbroadband.in" this is displyed..

Call them and ask them and what is your exact static IP and same time tell them your current IP you do see online.

Furthermore, are you running under bridge mode? Or airtel ONT directly?

Maybe ask for technician visit for better understanding?

I called them yesterday and asked them about my Static and they are saying 122.xxx.xxx.xxx is my Static IP Which was previously Set in my Ont my backend team,

Later on ,on my request backend activated bridge mode on my Ont .I am using the same Static IP and Gateway on my D-Link router as it was on ont

@Vickey007 this is what i am getting
ip2.png

Last edited:
@Vickey007 please can you share me the screenshot of your ipinfo as the Airtel Support is asking for that where static is written....and traceroute your IP also please..
Hide all the details except north-Static one..It's urgent....
Thanx

I will share from PC furthermore, is your IP is Changing after powering off your ONT and Router and turn on again?
Just make a note of that and check out.
I will share my results in the morning.

Back