NDTV 24x7 Vs CNN-IBN (Detailed discussion)

• Thread starter Thread starter notepad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 14,371
Which one do you watch or which one do you watch more?
nothing selective but i enjoy watching things happening at global level so i find myself ignoring indian news channels but definitly these two channels you mentioned have some "unbiased" views to offer.

Why do you like the channel you watch more?
a news channel is meant to show views of "unbias" nature and let the consciense of there audience decide there fate but channels like "india tv" among many other hindi news channels are wrapped in 100% bias so i find it very easy to ignore channels i want to watch and channels i don't.

the hindi news channels definitely have a long way to go.

What do you like about and dont like about NDTV 24x7?
the one thing i don't like about it is that it fails to indulge in hot(not hot as in sexy but hot as in worrying) arguments. even jurnolists like barkha dutt avoid getting dirty in on discussions so it's like watching just another news channel but NDTV definetly gets it's hands a bit more dirty compared to some others.

Who are your favourite anchors and why?
prannoy roy from ndtv
karan thapar - the best anchor alive. i just love his interview sessions and i think he knows how to get the answers and not shy in getting in and dirty with the opposite.

Who are your favourite anchoresses and why?
burkha dutt probably because she's a bit too good at socailising and thats an advantage in her interviews.

Do you watch anything other than these two channels like TimesNow?
a few but i wouldn't recommened anybody watching timesnow and specially that "hackla" commie ass kissing joker.

Why has CNN-IBN overtaken NDTV? Why do you think?
questions a bit too much err but i think its fine till they have creative control on everything.

Prannoy Roy is Prakash Karat's brother-in-law. His wife, Radhika Roy, and Brinda Karat are sisters.
wow!!!

Prannoy Roy is Prakash Karat's brother-in-law. His wife, Radhika Roy, and Brinda Karat are sisters.

Wow ... Now tht makes a perfect sense y NDTV is so pro CPI .... Corrupt channel ... Biased channel .. Don't know which news channel to see :evil:

I don't bother getting my news from TV, its mostly the web or the paper.TV is all bla, incessant ads by which time i could have read a far more indepth article or an insightful post on a webboard.Oh, and this applies to any or all news channels out there, not just Indian.

Wow ... Now tht makes a perfect sense y NDTV is so pro CPI .... Corrupt channel ... Biased channel .. Don't know which news channel to see
NDTV is pro CPI???
i failed to notice that :)

I don't bother getting my news from TV, its mostly the web or the paper.

TV is all bla, incessant ads by which time i could have read a far more indepth article or an insightful post on a webboard.

Oh, and this applies to any or all news channels out there, not just Indian.ave the right to have political concerns about my own country and if most of the people of india didn't consider this area as just another "gutter" then maybe we wouldn't have to bribe the local authorities for everything to be get done all our lives.
well, good for you bro. it's great that you have access to independent news sources but sadly our "aam junta" relies on the traditional way of digesting news which is "indians news channels" and "indian newspapers".

Ahh yes, but many times they are discussing what appears on TV as well as papers.The interesting bit is you get to see the analysis and diff viewpoints, you can even take part. The beauty of webboards is the most important or heated stuff floats to the top.It's self organising that way :)

Back