• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,595
Status
Not open for further replies.

riskfree

ISP
7star
guys i am goregaon-west, mumbai and need a reliance brodband connection...i have put my request on customer care 3 times but there has been no response...i want to know A.weather there is some other number then their cutmor care number given on site? B. is there any office whre i can go and apply for it...guys plz i need this real quick...thanks so much in advance

same thing with me also, i have given my request 2 times but none contacted me...i am staying central kolkata...:wall:

It wont work guys...catch hold of some sales executive.. even I had requested on the website twice but nothing happened.. then my frnd who was using Reliance gave me the sales executive number..who gave me the connection..

suggest dont go ahead with reliance broadband or any reliance products like big tv or even telecom. anyways instead you can opt for Sify or am sure some local cable guy must be providing internet. atleast they are available on request

I know guru seva building, its in pandurangwadi. socrates where do u stay? In goregaon E, only mtnl and local fivenet available, u've stick to either of these.

Now the latest blunder from reliance.. I am using 300kbps connection with unlimited download for 799 rental..they have sent me a bill of 2340/-, and when I called them up..they are themselves not sure what to do with this.. Sometimes I feel what kind of company is this ? How come Reliance is earning so much? Am sure there is some kind of "ghapla" going on with there balance sheet, or they just mint money from there customers without any base, and there are some fools who dont even check the details in there bills.I have told them I would pay 799+service tax of 12% and not gonna pay even an extra penny. I would urge everyone not to take any service from Reliance !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back