Need a new wireless mouse

• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,512
I have a HP one for spare. Used only for a few days. If u want, I can send it across. 500 bucks.

Upvote 0
The present MS wired mouse is working great for the past 3 years. The extra mouse I had, died last week and If I need one I dont have any (I have a laptop too).
Considering I have the Desktop very near to my bed, I watch movies from there. Thought of having the spare mouse a wireless one!
If I like it may use that in office too :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
+1 to wired. Three issues with wireless I've noticed is:1. The mouse is too heavy(HP) and VERY fatiguing for prolonged use.2. For wireless multimedia keyboard, you can put the PC to sleep but cannot wake it up! Hence I have a wired and wireless keyboard connected simultaneously! Redundant!3. The batteries ALWAYS give up at mundane times and when even your spare ones are not charged or you have no ordinary batteries lying around!;) :( :|Mouse is brand new still in packing and thrown in a box somewhere, but can't sell it(or give it for free) either because you can't use it without the receiver(keyboard's and mouse's on the same receiver connected to the PC)But it would have taken up two USB ports! Redundant. And I doubt they sell wireless keyboard alone separately. Do They?! And even if they do might be again redundant!Actually, I LOVE the HP Wireless keyboard though! I hate those L-shaped Enter buttons on other wired ones, nor is there any sticking of the shift, enter, or other keys! And VERY comfortable to type! ;) Now you know why my posts are long :P LOL

Upvote 0

Back