Need a WIFI ADSL MODEM ROUTER (Rs.1500)

ISP
bsnl
Hi guys,
I have BSNL UL 1445 combo unlimited plan of 2mbps (after 20 GB ,speed reduced to 1Mbps). I am using <b>Siemens C2110 modem &amp; TP-Link WR740N router.</b> from 6 years, and i keep my modem ON all the time. I rarely switch off modems once in a week.

I use desktop PC by LAN cable and all wireless devices (4 cellphone, 1 tablet, 1 laptop) thru wifi. Sometime TPlink router stops working. So I am planning to buy a new router or ADSL modem +router.

<b>Which combination would be best ? Single ADSL2+router device or individual ADSL modem &amp; router ? </b>
I have heard that latest modem/router allows to print wirelessly (I have canon 2900b and HP f4488 printers) is that true ?

Please suggest me &quot;adsl router with modem&quot; or &quot;modem &amp; router&quot; with 24x7 days of uses, and less heating under Rs.1500 :)

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

buy separate devices. and i assume you would need a wireless printer or a printer with an ethernet port to print through the network. and most budget segment routers would require a reboot once in a while. a new device probably would not solve the issue with occasional hanging if too many devices are connecting with it at the same time.

Back