Need additional router suggestions for my new Airtel connection with ZTE F670LV9.0 for coverage issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Deadboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 6,004
Thanks, guys! I've decided to go with Archer A6. Just to confirm - if I connect this to my ZTE on the ground floor via a LAN cable, I'll still get 200Mbps on both floors, right? The A6 will be just beside me as there is just one room on the 1st floor so I think 5GHz will be good here.

Right.

Magic? I don't get that? And I used the WifiMan cross device test, used to get similar results from iperf3.. don't remember much though.

Ookla's speedtest does some voodoo behind the scenes, you can read about it in various failed attempts at replicating the same by other people.
Also iperf3 and WiFiMan results are going to be different just because they measure different things.

Edit. Here's the warning
Source

Thanks, guys! I've decided to go with Archer A6. Just to confirm - if I connect this to my ZTE on the ground floor via a LAN cable, I'll still get 200Mbps on both floors, right? The A6 will be just beside me as there is just one room on the 1st floor so I think 5GHz will be good here.
Archer A6, 2 wireless devices iperf3 approx 670mbps.
Results attached.

Back