Need advice: No ULD 1445 plan for bsnl employees?

• Thread starter Thread starter arpith.fbi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,574

arpith.fbi

ISP
aircel, airtel
Hi..
I recently shifted from Bangalore(where I was using 50mbps unlimited, hence download addict)to my HomeTown where my parents stays. In my area we have only bsnl.
My dad is a BSNL employee and i wanted some decent plan which has atleast 1mbps FUP. I came to know about 1445 plan but as its a combo plan, meaning we need to take the landline connection also. As bsnl employee we get free calls.. So if I take this 1445 plan, those free calls wont be free anymore.
Is there any other plan which gives atleast 1mbps post FUP and which isnt like combo? or is there something i can do about it?
And how good is 512kbps for daily use? browsing? youtube? downloading?

any help would be appreciated

thank you

Why dont you apply for a new number and use the combo plan on that?

With 512Kbps it's annoying for buffering in Youtube, downloading stuffs most of the times for a download addict like us and especially for people like you while downgrading from 50Mbps.

I've sent a mail to BSNL in this regard, could you Please give your mail Id to me so that I can forward that mail to you and since your dad is a BSNL employee you can make aware of what we customers need from Indian ISPs.

Please be part of making awareness! It may be helpful for Heavy Net Users like us!

Back