Need clarification or wakeup Tata Sky SOUTH Zone users

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very basic question. Does IPTV require a STB? Or something like that at least?

IPTV needs some more time to develop so do wait :ohyea:

:thumb:

Well said Ayan , and when it does, it will kick a** of all the DTH and Cable.

sure waiting for BSNL IPTV to develop its n/w with more number of channels :thumbsup:

Dudes,Dont go any IPTV either AirTel or BSNL (especially Chennai), they have more problem and till need to complete setup. It may go another 6 months and i dont know BSNL IPTV. You can get more info on IPTV section.separate connection (network between TV and Internet) makes more happy....

yep i knew it and so have not bought it either:happy:

:thumb:

Well said Ayan , and when it does, it will kick a** of all the DTH and Cable.

Yes then what about you? :( But IPTV should come cheap to kick.

but he is a TS warrior :grin: and i think he would have got job in any IPTV based company:huh: so he would change the name as IPTV warrior and fight against opposing warriors like us :hysterical:

I have a very basic question. Does IPTV require a STB? Or something like that at least?
Yes, STB is needed. Because STB converts IP packets coming over broadband into Audio/Video. Besides STB does all the channel management, etc channel viewing task.

but he is a Tata Sky DTH warrior :grin: and i think he would have got job in any IPTV based company:huh: so he would change the name as IPTV warrior and fight against opposing warriors like us :hysterical:
sarcasm is lost if the original message does not sink!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back