• Thread starter Thread starter HARIKRISHNAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 13,128

HARIKRISHNAN

Regular
ISP
airtel
I am a fan of Discovery channel. I used to get DC in English. But this time, when i charged, the audio track is Hindi. Is there any chances to get DC in English. I badly need it.....:wall:

Its available in Hindi and English both in Dishtv. By just clicking language button you can change language from hindi to english and vice versa.

^^ so are you saying that if we use dish tv remote on sun direct, we can change the language audio?

^^ so are you saying that if we use dish tv remote on sun direct, we can change the language audio?

Hahahah...! Nice joke ! Man...we all know that he is a marketing guy from Dish TV, so he will always look for chances to promote Dish TV...!! :hysterical: Dish TV has no money after hiring Shahrukh Khan, so they have left such people in almost all fourms....!!!! :pleasehelp:

I know that it is available in 2 language tracks in Dish TV. what i want 2 know is that is there any chances to get DC in English in SD????

:clap:Problem Solved.DC is having multilingual option.Press Audio Button in the remote>> from the menu select-Right>> and the language will be English.Left for Hindi and Right for English......:thumb:

Back