• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,543

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys.,I am using Tata Sky DTH. Tatasky uses AV channel. I have also removed cable connection. I want to view DD DD news and DD tamil in my tv in normal channels. I want to know which antenna should i buy and what is the cost. Thanks

Nobody replied :wall::wall:very sad

Are you looking for the terrestrial broadcast? If yes, go for a regular TVtop antenna and can watch the DD channel. You will get the antenna in most of the electronic shops.

no @ asdfgf... an aluminum antenna will be sold in tv avccesories shop. may be around 150 rupees. you will get dd1 and ddnews. also any regional dd channel of respective city.

no @ asdfgf... an aluminum antenna will be sold in tv avccesories shop. may be around 150 rupees. you will get dd1 and ddnews. also any regional dd channel of respective city.

Aluminum antennas should work, but internal TV antennas are available in electronic shops. This is powerful and you will be able to receive the DD channels. Just plug and watch , no need to fix it and run the cable across.

@itsmehi thanks for replying . but what is meant by internal antenna.? is that kept on tv top like v shape ?

Thank u . i wanted to know the cost of it. waiting for ur replies... once again thank u

Back