Need in-ear headphones under 1k. (with mic if possible)

• Thread starter Thread starter dextermorgan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 5,222

dextermorgan

I got banned!
ISP
Beam Fiber
Unfortunately I lost my Soundmagic ES-18 headphones last night. I bought them after consulting here and they've been an excellent purchase. Thought of ordering the same set again but figured If I can get any more suggestions here.TL;DR Need In-ear headphones (with mic) under 1k.(Bass lover here) Bump.

Quote from es18 review

“I am not comparing these in-ear earphones with the likes of Skullcandy and Sennheiser in the similar price because SoundMAGIC ES18 is million leagues ahead than these good looking poor sound knock offs”

Upvote 0
Trying with moto g , was trying with a cheapo mp3 player before, still not getting surround effect, sound is very monoish (320kbs) let's see how burn in process goes.

Upvote 0
got the Philips 9700 just now, F*King brilliant sound right out of the box, excellent bass just like i wanted nice and subtle and dam sweet, vocals are awesome too.

Anyone who is coming from Sony Ericsson walkman series or N73 bose supplied headphones is gonna find Sound Magic ES 18 a degrade and hearing to music like sound of one taking a dump !

Upvote 0

Back