Need information about unlimited plan in reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslie samuel

ISP
reliance
Dear friends, I am from chennai. I am living in Nandanam area. I planned to have a unlimited reliance wired broadband connection. I have spoken with agent. They have given this below information for 600 kbs speed plan. For 1st installation charge will be Rs.500 1. Modem free 2. Phone free 3. Free calls for Rs.50 ( After this free call service each local call will be 50 Paise and STD will be 1 rupee.) 4. Incoming free Then for each month rental will be around Rs.750 I would like to know that, 1. Is this the good plan, else any other good plan will be there with in this amount ? 2. Whether the charges will be the same as they said, or it will in crease ? 3. Whether the customer support is good in Reliance broadband ? 4. If I get this 600kbs connection, what will be the actual downloading speed ? Note: This is my first internet connection. So I need some help from you people for getting the good service. Thank you..

Hi leslie,I have been using reliance connection since past 3 years. I am completely satisfied with their services so far. I sujjest you to go for their 600 Kbps Plan Unlimited which comes for Rs. 649 and you also get Rs. 50 Calls free at 50p/min for Local and 1 Rs./min for STD.Moreover, if you use net mostly during night, you can opt for Plan 749 Combo with 600 Kbps speed during day and 1 Mbps during night. Also you will get Rs. 50 Calls free at 50p local and 1 Rs. STD. Rental for this plan is Rs. 749.

Cant say about Chennai using 600kbps unlimited plan in New Delhi. Speed is fine. they have DNS issue. DNS always goes down. And pings suck these days.speed between 65 - 80 kBpsmy rental is 649/month. and 715 after tax. Nothing extra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back