Need new connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Nav In
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 7,728
ISP
BSNL
Hi team,
I have seen the quality of ACT product and pretty impressed with it, I'm really looking for a ACT broadband connection but unfortunately ACT is not available in my town. I have been calling the helpdesk requesting for new connection from past 40 days but haven't got any response properly. Let me know If you have any plans of extending your coverage to Hoskote. I think its available till TC palya, and i have been hearing that it wiil be available in a month or so.. Please let me know the status.
I appreciate your quality of product and looking forward to use it, Please dont disappoint me,

Please contact me at 9886583643

Nav In said:
Hi team,
I have seen the quality of ACT product and pretty impressed with it, I'm really looking for a ACT broadband connection but unfortunately ACT is not available in my town. I have been calling the helpdesk requesting for new connection from past 40 days but haven't got any response properly. Let me know If you have any plans of extending your coverage to Hoskote. I think its available till TC palya, and i have been hearing that it wiil be available in a month or so.. Please let me know the status.
I appreciate your quality of product and looking forward to use it, Please dont disappoint me,

Please contact me at 9886583643
Hello,
Thanks for liking ACT Broadband. We will definitely assist you. Thanks for sharing your contact no. Our team will shortly get in touch with you.
Regards,
ACT broadband

Nav In said:
hi,
I'm still waiting for the call. any update.
Thanks
Hello,
We are extremely sorry to say this that currently we don't have feasibility in your area. We are having plans of extending our services throughout Bangalore. Once we extend our services to your area, we will surely inform you.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello,
We are extremely sorry to say this that currently we don't have feasibility in your area. We are having plans of extending our services throughout Bangalore. Once we extend our services to your area, we will surely inform you.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hey are you available in Palm Meadows Whitefield? The full address is Ramagondana Halli, Airport Varthur Road, Bangalore, 560066

mS8^Y4prh8 said:
Hey are you available in Palm Meadows Whitefield? The full address is Ramagondana Halli, Airport Varthur Road, Bangalore, 560066
Hello,
We are extremely sorry to inform this that we don't have feasibility in this area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I asked my cable operator if he can give me ACT internet connection, he said that he is ready to give the connection, but he has to speak to the concerned ACT team, So can you follow up on this.

Any progress in providing connection to Renaissance Jagruti (Ramagondana Halli, Airport Varthur Road)??? It would really be great if you can cover this area now, as so many people like to go for high speed internet connection!!!
Please confirm and clarify - is it available, if not, when can we expect?

Back