Need suggestions for a 4G modem with the ability to connect a SMA Antenna to it

• Thread starter Thread starter statorstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,414
ISP
BSNL
Background :
I am working form home currently due to the pandemic and now and then i visit my village. Unfortunately the signal strength of Airtel 4G is less and am sure buying a USB dongle will not solve it as well. So I am looking for a 4G modem where i can attach an external SMA antenna which i can place on rooftop for maximum efficiency. I know that this setup and am sure that some of us in the forum might be using such a setup. So i need your opinions and suggestions on buying one.

The following are choices I know of :
  1. Huawei 4g Router 2s B312-926 - Buy Huawei 4g Router 2s B312-926 Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in
  2. TP-Link TL-MR100 300Mbps Wireless N 4G LTE, Wi-Fi N300, Plug and Play, Parental Controls, Guest Network, with Micro SIM Card Slot, WiFi Router - Buy TP-Link TL-MR100 300Mbps Wireless N 4G LTE, Wi-Fi N300, Plug and Play, Parental Controls, Guest Network, with Micro SIM Card Slot, WiFi Router Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in
  3. D-Link DWR-920V Wireless N300 4G LTE Router (Black, Not A Modem) - Buy D-Link DWR-920V Wireless N300 4G LTE Router (Black, Not A Modem) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in
Kindly suggest if there any others. Thanks.

Back