Need urgent help for buying thunder 1099 plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,i currently have Airtel 8mbps plan (80 gb FUP after 512kbps) i pay a whopping 2300 rs (incl tax) which is expensive and moreover i only get speeds around 5-6 mbps in it ... so i just looked this cool thunder 1099 plan from reliance i have 1 or 2 issues which i want to sort out , i live in South delhi. ISSUE 1- Will i truly get 4mbps with this plan ? anything above 420 kbps for downloading is fine but not below that)- Will reliance give me a wifi router with it ? (i currently have been provided beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ wifi router from airtel)ISSUE 2- i was reading some of the reliance threads and i came to know about this metro ethernet . my query is -What is it?-Is it any good?-Do i have to login every 6 hours into some page for it?-Does it exchange the router i currently have and can i have wifi on metro ethernet?-I have opt for non metro ethernet connection will i have to login as well or not? and what speed drops can i expect then?i would be more than happy if someone takes his/her valuable time to give me a advice .i a sick and tired of FUP ...i really need unlimited Thanks

Cool down Man, so many Queries that even Anil Ambani would have no answers:p, but yeah you get full 4Mbps Unlimited download but the Upload Speed never goes beyond 800Kbps, if you are taking Metro Ethernet you will get same full 4Mbps Upload Speed, they don't provide any router and the Wire is directly connected to your WiFi Router or the LAN port on your Computer, If You Login and are using the Internet continuosly it won't get logged out but if it's idle it may log out sometimes, torrent Speeds are not that Good so i suggest you only download from direct websites with IDM and yeah with Taxes it comes to around Rs.1300 per month, overall good deal, so final Word take it and Enjoy, peace out.:)

thanks man .. i dont want the hassle of getting disconnected every 30 min idle use , so than normal non metro connection is fine for me then.Airtel also only offers 1 mbps upload so that does not matter that much .. 1300 rs is a good deal , and talking about wifi router do i have to buy one then from the market? if yes which one will you suggest for me ?and is the connection stable enough for gaming (i.e less ping?)thanks

and talking about wifi router do i have to buy one then from the market? if yes which one will you suggest for me ?
and is the connection stable enough for gaming (i.e less ping?)
thanks
About the Ping if You Live in Metro cities like Mumbai and Delhi you will definitely get Good Pings around 5 to 20ms Pings on Reliance even on Foreign Servers and about the WiFi Router I have been Using D-Link DIR-300 for about 7years now so can't comment about other Routers cause I have not tested, My Router has never given me any Problems till now, search Flipkart.com for your Router needs you will find good Routers there, so Final Word Reliance is really Good for Gaming, Streaming and Downloading as it suits your needs.:)

thanks man .. i dont want the hassle of getting disconnected every 30 min idle use , so than normal non metro connection is fine for me then.

You can't choose between ADSL or Metro connection. What's available in ur area is what u get. Reliance....totally depends on individuals luck/fate.

Raj2007 u seem to have the exact plan i am getting , tell me if you are satisfied with the speeds and everything . Which wifi router do you have? as reliance is not providing me with any router.and landline phone as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back