Need urgent help with my BSNL broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter srbprasanna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,753

srbprasanna

ISP
BSNL
Dear Friends,A very Happy New Year to you all. I had applied for a new BSNL broadband connection and after a short waiting period of 2 months i got the connection. I had got a used Huawei WA300p modem from my friend and had it connected for internet usage. To enable the wireless settings I went through one of the manual given in forums and deleted all the existing connections namely PCV0 to PCV5 and created a new connection with mentioned settings. After this, I restarted the modem and while it was restarting system got hung and ultimately got switched off.:wall: After this, when I switched on the modem and looked for internet connection its not coming. For this, I tried entering into the modem setting again but its not going and says that its not able to connect. :ishock:pls help me. :cry:ThanksPrasanna

Try searching user manual of Huawei WA300p on google. Manual will contain - how to restore original settings.

Thanks dhananjay... I have downloaded the manual. but the problem is i'm not able to enter even into the modem settings through browser window.

There could be a reset pinhole at the bottom or rear of the router. Just check that and put a pin inside it.

Back