Neo cricket and colors recharge on zee dish tv dth

• Thread starter Thread starter pramitr1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,927

pramitr1

ISP
BSNL
Its a bigggggg news and confirmed news too that neo pack would be added from tmrw costing rs 40 pm.since dish tv has a good sign of making the channels view free for 1 month and then making it as an alacarte then will neo be shown a 1 month preview for free? If no then i want to activate the neo pack 4 cricket and colors for big boss 4.according to me neo will show ind aus and ind vs nz ie 80 rs for 2 months and colors 22 or 33 rs for 2 to 3 months.so i want to recharge my dishtv as i dont want to reduce my renewal date from my existing balance and thus i want to make a recharge of rs 100 to 150.how can i make a recharge of a small amt like rs 100 to 150??guys plz help me as i came 2 knw that min recharge of rs 200 is needed for dishtv.plz help me any 1

Well You can recharge through online as well.

Hi Saurabh, pl suggest how this can be done online.

Well for that First go to Dishtv website (DISHTV India) and login with your login id and password.
Then go to recharge VC Link, their you will find the ala-carte available for recharge based on your pack and from their you will select ala-carte and fill amount and pay through you card.

Wow! So Dish finally gets Neo? That means it has the most complete (and affordable) sports package amongst the DTH providers

Back