Neo Cricket to Telecast India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter aneesmhd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 8,607
Thanx for the info..:thumb:

Will the match not be telecast on Doordarshan?I heard all one day matches that India plays will be on DD, according to a govt order.

DD will not be involved if it is outside india even if its a ODI. DD has rights to telecast ODI only in india and national importance matches ind vs pak in pakistan

I unsubscribed from this Fuxing channel :Dand I hope DD Telecasts the entire series... I guess DD will show the ODIs of India , wherever the match is played... u guys remember DD telecasted India Vs Englad 7 Odis that held in England ? :D

5 ODI and 1 T20 with boring commentry and rediculious presentation for Rs. 30. hmm. :eek: had to think twice before i opt.

DD telecasted the India Australia Series, and the previous One day series in Srilanka. So ideally, they should telecast even now. I don't get neo cricket as i am dish tv user.

i have just now subscribed for neo plus topup in Airtel Digital TV. :thumbsup: Spending 30 bucks is better than listening to stupid Hindi Commentary on DD,if at all they telecast..But i don't think they will telecast this series

Back