• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 9,505

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Coming Soon before the India- Australia Series Starts

Good news for all Dishtv subscribers, as Dishtv going to add long awaited Neo channels on their platform and especially for those who are looking for neo sports channels on Dishtv. Now no Dishtv subscriber will miss even any Test Cricket Match.

Now no body will miss India-Australia Test and One Day Series on Neo on Dishtv.

Neo channels

Neo Sports- Channel No. 656
Neo cricket- Channel Number- 657

after this addition now Dishtv will have Maximum and all the sports channels on their platform.

So Keep Watching and Enjoy Ind- Aus Test Series on Neo on Dishtv.

Edited

^^^But earlier you said Neo Channels are useless :) Anyways very very good news (if true) for DISH TV users.I hope nobody will ask source ;)

Its a good news but few dish tv fan boys have been arguing neo channels are useless and they dont need it.

Its good news dat the channels are coming in Dishtv but@saurabhWhen the channel were not der and users were demanding, u came up saying its good that NEO channels are not der and now whne they are added u say the same thing :D

This is gr8 if it happens. Awaiting for this. :thumbsup:

Its good news dat the channels are coming in Dishtv but

@saurabh

When the channel were not der and users were demanding, u came up saying its good that NEO channels are not der and now whne they are added u say the same thing :D

I said i am Happy if these channels were added, But still if its not their we hardly miss any cricketing action, we just miss only test matches....

But still most of the Dishtv subscriber were complaining and feel that they like to watch test matches and other sports as well....so now this is very good news for all those dishtv customers, now they will not miss any sporting action.

Further one thing The Quality of Commentary and presentation is good and better in Neo.

Neo channels on Channel Number 656 and 657 ,Also available in ala-carte pack only @ Rs.40 per month incl. tax.

@Saurabh_gPlease let me know the source.I doubt this piece of information because i have contacted both Dish TV and Neo Sports Higher management and none of them is aware of such an offeringI hope you are not playing with the emotions of test-cricket enthusiasts.

Back