Neo Sports On Tata Sky Dth

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 36,765
There must surely be a mistake in the programming schedule. Espnstar have the rights to international friendlies and qualifiers of england at home. If they are showing the U21 then I guess the other will be shown.

I checked the schedule they no showing the seniors match live. Tnight 1:25 AM they are showing the under 21 friendlies

Damn it's the south africa - pakistan ODI which has created the problem. The 2nd session starts at 10 pm IST and the time slots ends at 2.00 am. And after that they are showing golf which i hope is not LIVE coz there's a strong chance that we might get to see the football match. Keep your fingers crossed. :D

Nah, but it wasn't a classic either...so we didn't miss much. :P England's midfield is a mess right now. Don't remember Casillas having to make a save in the entire game.

Yeah lol. Awful game by England! They are in shambles now. DOn;'t know whats going on with them?

England have been a shambles since 1966 . The england FA need to get a good manager first if they are serious about winning trophies( which won't happen for a long time i'm sure :D ). First sven eriksson and now steve mclaren ? what a bunch of assclowns. :lol:

What is Plan B? Plan A has failed since they can't get a good manager. So Whats plan B?Anyways.. I think Stuart Pearce should give up the U-21 job and go for the senior team job.

Back