Net Speed too slow

sanjukoli12

ISP
BSNL
Hi i have cable net connection of 64kbps unlimited at my place which i get through my lan card.From the previous few mnths i used to get download speed for around 1mb through which i had downloaded around 40 gb.But now the speed has gone and it has cum back to previous speed of 8kbps.Can any one pls tell me how did i get such a speed and how can i get that speed back.Thnks in advance.

I think now you getting the speed which you shld get ...

No re my cable guy doesn't get from bsnl i think.Any way in which i can get that speed again.Any info will be helpful.I think he has a lease line from which he distubutes us the speed.He tells that their is a switch in my area which is connected to a lease line through which i get the net.I do want to increase my net speed.:)

i guess there was a bug in his software which resulted in uncapped bandwidth coming to your place. the bug was fixed and you are now getting the actual speeds.

Yeah, 24Online client must be used by him to provide you the internet. It has in the past had many bugs which allowed people to get these fantastic speeds.

Any way i can uncap it.I have tried some uncaping software but that was for those with modems but mine is through lan card.So any way to have it back.BSNL is also making me wait till Oct.Why will he use 24online????????

dude if u uncap it he'll get ur mac id and disconnect you U cant uncap your LAN card as all the settings are stores in your CTO's computer i am on hotwire and once in a while their authorization system crashes and everybody get >> 700 kbps speeds but then they repair itSo i always keep one or two large downloads pending to dwnload them in such situations :P:P:P:P

Back