NetFire.co.in - Broad Band Urapakkam - Scam - Nungambakkam

ISP
Airtel
Hi,
I make this post to get people aware that they are scamming people. I have the following info and not recommend any one to use and get in trouble.
Here the story starts.
I moved to urapakkam 8 months back and looking for new connection in my area and I cant find anyone with feasibility. When i google i got a local provider and find out "Netfire"
And I just called them on December to get a connection with them even after reading a lot of bad reviews. They answered me that they will start to give connection from "Jan 10"
Then I called them back on "Jan 12" and ask them with the highest plan and to make connection asap. They said tomorrow and then tomorrow i called they said tomorrow and it keep goes on. Then I looked for review and found that they are just cheating members by giving temp connection and then it will get disconnected in 10 days and then no one will provide support.
If i get connection and if i get in trouble what to do if no one picks my call ? So I looked for their address and then decided to go in personal to the following one as per the site details.
"Phone : t8122151312
No 5 B, Near Kolachi Amman Kovil Kilambakkam, Kolachi Amman Kovil Street, Urapakkam, Kanchipuram - 603210"
It is just 2 km from my home and then I keep looking for the address and found that there is no such address exist in that area. I just asked the shop over there and found that many people have asked the same address to them and they dont know what it is.
And then decided to call them on Jan 16th and the call keep getting forward to some number and it dropped without ringing and then again i tried in afternoon and i found it keep ringing and i tried calling many time and then person made it to divert again.
And i called next day and asked there is no such adress exist and they said they shifted to new address and i asked them to send to go and visit in real.
They texted me new address which is also a fake one thought that i wont visit it as it is 40km away.
Proof of address : https://prntscr.com/2mng4g
And I go over there and found that it was a small shop which sells cigarettes and peedis. And they are not aware of what netfire is.
I called them again and they didnt picked and they picked atlast and said they have closed the shop and gone for client visit and i said them that there is no such shop exist they said me that.
It was the address sent by the customer support of netfire and i asked them can you give me the number . They said customer support wont pick up the call. And I asked them where are you guys now ?
They said they were in Urapakkam and I asked shall we meet they said no we have to leave now. I said them that I can send my friend they said they cant.
Finally what ? They never called me back for new connection as i have found they are duping people with fake address and fake connection.
I make this post to make people aware of Urapakkam and near by areas to not get scammed by them as they are fake and using the demand of broad band in this area.
If you not decided to trust me . Ask the address and go and get a personal visit and then get a new connection.

hi
i spoke to them regarding BBand for my location
please update
ram

hi
i spoke to them regarding BBand for my location
please update
ram

We have our registered office location
Netfirre Communications Pvt Ltd
No.14 Sathiya Priya Nagar
Iyencherry Main Road