Netflix is now rolling out on Reliance Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter GR2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 246
  • Views Views 28,558
Yeah. I assume most of you are not facing any issue , except for me and @PK82 here who has reported the same problem. My complaint with cc is still open but I have no hopes from them. Waiting for an update to fix this , since the same thing had happened in the past when they rolled out an update for STB.

What bug did you notice ? For me , this update has screwed the picture quality through STB so much so that I have stopped using the STB , but apart from 1 other user on this forum , nobody has complained. I don’t know if the issue is with my device or the update.
The HDR being always on issue? Yeah I’ve got it, learn to live w it till Jio fixes the display settings to allow customisation of HDR parameters

STB has been working fine after the update, picture quality did not change for me it’s still the same with HDR 4K. Just make sure to be on the diamond plan I guess because the update was rolled out 2 weeks back for me.

Activated the diamond plan this evening. Immediately got Netflix banner on the app and was able to select the 799 plan.
Got a payment link to pay 300 more. Worked fine. Only issue is that the speed remains at 150 as my trial plan still has 2 days left despite the activation of the diamond plan. I guess I need to wait till the 9th to move to 300Mbps.

What bug did you notice ? For me , this update has screwed the picture quality through STB so much so that I have stopped using the STB , but apart from 1 other user on this forum , nobody has complained. I don’t know if the issue is with my device or the update.
Even on my set top box the colours are screwed, previously when the set top box was new the colours were distorted but an update fixed the colours. Now after Netflix update the colours are distorted again ....I think we will have to wait again for another update to fix colours.....I think colours are distorted on those TVs which support HDR.

Yeah it sucks that we, as a customer, have to suffer and there’s no place where we can get a resolution. I think it’s forcing all contents in hdr and the content which is not in hdr suffers this washed out issue.

Activated the diamond plan this evening. Immediately got Netflix banner on the app and was able to select the 799 plan.
Got a payment link to pay 300 more. Worked fine. Only issue is that the speed remains at 150 as my trial plan still has 2 days left despite the activation of the diamond plan. I guess I need to wait till the 9th to move to 300Mbps.
Today the speed went to 300Mbps as the trial plan expired. Customer service were unable to help.

I haven't got the Netflix update yet but I can see that Zee5 Live TV channels have been integrated into the Jio Tv+ app. So now if I am not wrong, the Jio TV+ app contains live channels from all the OTT partners.

Back