New Airtel Airfiber with inbuilt POE and Esim in Outdoor CPE

• Thread starter Thread starter purnavikas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 4,577
Hi All,

I have recently come across a new device of Airtel Airfiber made with Qualcomm technologies which is newer version than the model AOT-5221ZY.
This new device router features a circular design and comes with a stand to be hanged to a wall and the outdoor CPE unit comes with an esim because it seems as there is no physical sim slot.

I cant extract details from the video as the quality is limited.
Please feel free to add details regarding the build and model number.

Reference video

Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-11-34-00-AM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-11-29-22-AM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-11-30-13-AM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-12-15-27-PM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-05-at-3-20-04-AM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-12-17-13-PM.png

Disclaimer:​

The content in this article includes references and excerpts from a YouTube video titled "[

Airtel Xstream Airfiber Unboxing || Airtel Airfiber now live in J&K ||Airtel Airfiber New Router||​

]". All rights to the video and its contents belong to the original creator, [HELP J&K Students]. The inclusion of this material is intended for informational and educational purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. If you wish to view the original video, please visit [
Source

This Article is purely for Educational and informational purposes.

Please let me know if anybody have the details regarding the model and performance.

@Crane

I think Airtel will be merging the airfiber page with Xstream linup and will be a unified page for the broadband (airfiber/FTTH services are provided according to the local restrictions and availabilty.

But does that mean they’ll give the same plans as fiber?

@Crane

Yeah, Thats the plan cuz.
Because of Jio Monopoly in some areas even though Airtel have money equipment the local permissions were denied in favour of Jio.
So for them the ground reality is to acquire as much users as possible so for time being ftth and airfiber plans will be same.

Interesting,although I wonder when exactly they’ll show the Airfiber back in there website even if its merged in one page

Back