New Airtel Airfiber with inbuilt POE and Esim in Outdoor CPE

• Thread starter Thread starter purnavikas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 4,586
Hi All,

I have recently come across a new device of Airtel Airfiber made with Qualcomm technologies which is newer version than the model AOT-5221ZY.
This new device router features a circular design and comes with a stand to be hanged to a wall and the outdoor CPE unit comes with an esim because it seems as there is no physical sim slot.

I cant extract details from the video as the quality is limited.
Please feel free to add details regarding the build and model number.

Reference video

Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-11-34-00-AM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-11-29-22-AM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-11-30-13-AM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-12-15-27-PM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-05-at-3-20-04-AM.png
Screenshot-2024-08-08-at-12-17-13-PM.png

Disclaimer:​

The content in this article includes references and excerpts from a YouTube video titled "[

Airtel Xstream Airfiber Unboxing || Airtel Airfiber now live in J&K ||Airtel Airfiber New Router||​

]". All rights to the video and its contents belong to the original creator, [HELP J&K Students]. The inclusion of this material is intended for informational and educational purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. If you wish to view the original video, please visit [
Source

This Article is purely for Educational and informational purposes.

@Lucifer_King Thanks. Logged in successfully but i cant find the option to check whether it is in 100 or 1000mbps mode. Any help?

Last edited:
No, to be precise, iam asumin you are using Nokia beacon route odu, then one green light which is right beside the lan cable is for the lan usage whisch will be green and the other light will switch between blue(4g) and green (5g).
so basically you will have two working confgs (green+blue = 4g), (green+green=5g) one being constant green for active port used from odu either lan1 or lan2.

Yes. One is always green. When there is no data transfer it switches to 4G(blue) and as soon as something uses data it switches to 5G(green)

Last edited:
@OdinXfiber
Even i am waiting for it to be unlocked, have two devices one in hyderabad (100mbps) and the other in Vizag (40mbps).
So ill be more than happy if anybody unlocks this device 😅
but the wat airtel locked this with the softtware idk if its doable, probably we should make this #unlock in the comunity and then if good developers or people who are good at this might tinker with it.
what do you say @Crane @RKhan21

Back