NEW Airtel Plans for Mumbai with Fcuked Up Policy #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter brickhouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,475
B

brickhouse

Browser 899 Unlimited - 512 Kbps till 8 GB, 256 Kbps after 8 GBSwift 1099 Unlimited - 1 Mbps till 15 GB, 256 Kbps after 15 GBImpatience 1299 Unlimited - 2 Mbps till 20 GB, 256 Kbps after 20 GBImpatience 1399 Unlimited - 4 Mbps till 25 GB, 256 Kbps after 25 GBImpatience 1699 Unlimited - 2 Mbps till 40 GB, 256 Kbps after 40 GBImpatience 1799 Unlimited - 4 Mbps till 50 GB, 256 Kbps after 50 GBTheir double speeds plans actually meant something else for exampleyour 512kbps plan with 256kbps after-FUP will be doubled to 1mbps with 256kbps after-FUP while it should have been 1mbps with 512kbps after-FUPalso they have just wiped out every plan with higher after-Fair Usage Policy speeds than 256kbpsMine is 2mbps with 1mbps after-Fair Usage Policy,i will not want to go for double speeds plans now that this is the casemany people may say that the doubled speeds plan ther Fair Usage Policy does come in effect even crossing the Fair Usage Policy but that is just for now the trick by AIRTEL and later when everybody takes the double speed they will start to apply Fair Usage Policy

Airtel is well aware that post the entry of Reliance in broadband market after BWA auction, they will have a big competitor intent on waging price wars. So Airtel is making one last attempt to milk the customers before their virtual monopoly in the markets ends.Way back in 2001-2002 both Airtel and Hutch (now Vodafone) raised the cellphone tariffs from Rs 16.5 per minute to Rs 19.5 per minute for a few months before the entry of MTNL and BSNL in the market. They used their duopoly to milk the customers and make most money that they could for a few months before the inevitable tumbling of tariffs.Airtel is playing their old game again but no worries. Soon we will have broadband tariffs that are among the lowest in the world.

you are placing too much trust in reliance. :) i am waiting for hayai. again too much trust in an unknown entity. let us all get alternatives of airtel broadband. they are out to ruin it for all of us.

i dont understand why the name of the plan is "Impatience" with download caps :S

you are placing too much trust in reliance. :)

i am waiting for hayai. again too much trust in an unknown entity.

let us all get alternatives of airtel broadband.

they are out to ruin it for all of us.

You forgot to add RIL/Infotel to that list of ones you are waiting for!

nope. i do not wait for ANYTHING reliance. they are one company i stay miles away from. they have given me just problems.

Has reliance announced its going to enter into consumer market? Or are they going to focus on corporate customers?

does airtel got any plan with 512kbps for 499pm ???

(limited or unlimited)??

no

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

You forgot to add RIL/Infotel to that list of ones you are waiting for!

he was talking about them only

hayai looks good but it seems they are only for high speeds.. when are they coming up and are they coming in all major cities or only mumbai or pune

Back