New Amazing Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rajnusker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,110
  • Views Views 140,324
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, i had got my Reliance broadband installed 3 days earlier. I just needed the internet connection but was asked to take up 699 Thunder combo plan as the cost was same as Thunder 699 plan. So went ahead with it.
Now i would like to move to the Thunder 1099 plan quarterly payment, as it would save me about Rs150 a month, but the customer care says its not possible as you are in combo plan....
I am not sure i understand what it meant.... How can we move from Thunder combo to Thrunder only plans with advance rental?

katpasin said:
Hi guys, i had got my Reliance broadband installed 3 days earlier. I just needed the internet connection but was asked to take up 699 Thunder combo plan as the cost was same as Thunder 699 plan. So went ahead with it. Now i would like to move to the Thunder 1099 plan quarterly payment, as it would save me about Rs150 a month, but the customer care says its not possible as you are in combo plan.... I am not sure i understand what it meant.... How can we move from Thunder combo to Thrunder only plans with advance rental?
Choose the cheapest Landline plan from their site and then ask them to change ur plan to thunder 1099 with the landline plan you chose.After the plan has been modified,you are free to use landline or you can just get it disconnected like I did.

Theres no way they were even trying to solve the problem.It might be just that the servers were pretty less crowded on holi and thats why we were getting nice pings and almost no packet loss.Sad :

I downgraded to the Combo 549 (so-called 1 Mbps) plan few days ago. What's the point of paying for a 4 Mbps plan when in reality I'm getting only 100-200 Kbps speed?
@yashleo21 is right. These asshats are not going to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back