New Amazing Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rajnusker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,110
  • Views Views 140,322
Status
Not open for further replies.
yashchitale said:
Called them today. New date: 20th April. Lol. I asked if it was network congestion and was told no and that their engineers are working on the DNS servers.
Told ya! :)
I suggest you guys downgrade your tariff plans to Combo 549 and start looking for alternatives. Reliance is f**king hopeless.
I'll apply for BSNL in a day or two.

There are only ISP's in my localityRelianceBSNLA couple of my friends have BSNL in my locality and it totally sucks.A lot of downtime and quality of service isnt good as well.Atleast I can download on Reliance..so I wont be jumping ship anytime soon. I just gotta wait and hope :/

I had BSNL before this. Used to disconnect frequently. Especially during gaming. That is the reason I moved to reliance and behold my luck. :P I will wait and hope they fix this issue by the time I finish my exams. Otherwise I'll go ahead with the Tata Docomo broadband 10mbps 40GB plan. Seems good.

You were right. They sent me a bill with full amount. What kind of fraud is this. I called and they said you'll have to apply for a rental waiver so I told the customer care rep to do the needful and he provided me with a service Id for the same. This is ridiculous. They better provide some sort of compensation.should've never got this connection. Complacent cheating company who doesn't care about their customers. Oh and my DSL link has also been down since yesterday.

I visited mtnl Andheri west exchange today. Their servers were down and they were busy doing time pass and eating snacks rather than providing me the information. I asked for ftth connectivity in my area and they handed me the brochure of dsl combo plans, I asked them again for ftth connection and they said there is nothing of that sort launched by mtnl. When I showed them ftth plans on mobile phone they asked me to comeback after 4 days as their servers are not working and handed me new connection form :S

dupree said:
I visited mtnl Andheri west exchange today. Their servers were down and they were busy doing time pass and eating snacks rather than providing me the information. I asked for ftth connectivity in my area and they handed me the brochure of dsl combo plans, I asked them again for ftth connection and they said there is nothing of that sort launched by mtnl. When I showed them ftth plans on mobile phone they asked me to comeback after 4 days as their servers are not working and handed me new connection form :S
Not a good time to switch ,eh?

yashchitale said:
You were right. They sent me a bill with full amount. What kind of fraud is this. I called and they said you'll have to apply for a rental waiver so I told the customer care rep to do the needful and he provided me with a service Id for the same. This is ridiculous. They better provide some sort of compensation.should've never got this connection. Complacent cheating company who doesn't care about their customers. Oh and my DSL link has also been down since yesterday.
Wow, that's BS. Your story inspired me in the first place to raise my voice and they finally gave me a rental waiver of ₹1099 + taxes. ₹1099 as I was on the 4 Mbps tariff plan last month.
yashleo21 said:
Not a good time to switch ,eh?
Ya, it's like jumping ship and landing in water. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back