New Amazing Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rajnusker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,110
  • Views Views 140,322
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get a reliance wired broadband connection in Muvattupuzha some 40kms east of Cochin,Kerala. reliance network coverage shows broadband is available(http://network.rcom.co.in/Coverage.aspx ).
however, I tried registering for broadband(wired) through their online form and got a call from their cochin office that wired broadband is not available at Muvattupuzha town.
I think, I've seen reliance OFC cables going through my town? is that signify that coverage do exist?
Can someone help me whether it is possible to get a wired broadband connection from reliance in our area?
a screenshot from their page:
http://network.rcom.co.in/Coverage.aspx

^ That coverage map is for NetConnect+, not wireline broadband. :|

iChaitanya said:
but @iChaitanya: if I call and enquir through their tollfree number, they ask for the pin code(686661) and says wireline broadband is available! but, their kochin office declines!
is there a reliance wireline broadband network coverage map?

Who is the contact person on that number? And they passed a waiver of 281 rupees when I asked for one month. Its as if they have brainless monkeys doing their work. I called and yelled and then was told to talk to their supervisor who was busy and said would call me when he/she is free. 4 hours since then and no call. Feel like killing someone. Lol.

yashchitale said:
Who is the contact person on that number? And they passed a waiver of 281 rupees when I asked for one month. Its as if they have brainless monkeys doing their work. I called and yelled and then was told to talk to their supervisor who was busy and said would call me when he/she is free. 4 hours since then and no call. Feel like killing someone. Lol.
It's the Pune RCOM broadband office. Contact person: Mr. n00b. :)
prakash_mvpa said:
but @iChaitanya: if I call and enquir through their tollfree number, they ask for the pin code(686661) and says wireline broadband is available! but, their kochin office declines!
is there a reliance wireline broadband network coverage map?
Many areas/villages/towns sometimes share the same PIN, so might be the case here. No, there's no wireline broadband network coverage map.

iChaitanya said:
I got a reply from their manager(bombay) as he is claiming wireline broadband is available. he has asked for precise location and I've mailed that too. let's see what happens. I have no hope though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back