New Amazing Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rajnusker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,110
  • Views Views 140,324
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this starts price war again and every other ISP reduce the price and airtel should be as it is kicked out of India. Useless company.

bah! I dont have reliance BB in my city. Hope it will or something similar 3g plan soon available in 3G.

there is a big secret than Sushubh knows it that my Speed remains the same even after FUP

Ohhhh.. Nobody knew that...

bah! I dont have reliance BB in my city. Hope it will or something similar 3g plan soon available in 3G.

Which ISP are you using?

I was about to change my PLAN anytime..and now seeing the NEW plans im more tempted towards Thunder 699 2 mbps plan. Will make a thorough enquiry and will migrate to that plan in few hrs/day.

the biggest problem with reliance from what i know is the login page. they offer absolutely no option to have the modem dialup right? that was the primary reason i did not go for their connection. plus do they still disconnect you after x number of hours?

When I used to use reliance -- If you are connected through a router,It used to disconnect once automatically in 24 Hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back