New channel added on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Vijdan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,531

Vijdan

ISP
Netone
New channel named "Topper" is added on Tata Sky.:thumbsup: This channel is avaiable on channel no. 570. It is currently a test transmission. The program schdule is currently not available.:wall: The channels is for students of classes 9 - 12.

i think ur quite excited but no use for me if it is a music or movie channel then it wouldbe good for me because already i had passed 9,10,11,12,....so many years back and to use it i have to start a college or a tution centre :yahoo:

YAA VIJDAN:thumbsup: but i dont think learning threw tv no parent will allow this kind of education :yahoo: and i can tell one thing this will be usefull in remote areas and villages

Parents wamt their kids to learn in any way and this is the thing which students also because they dont get bored while watching TV, as they get bored while studing.

Parents wamt their kids to learn in any way and this is the thing which students also because they dont get bored while watching TV, as they get bored while studing.
ooooh WHAT AN IDEA:P

This Channel will be helpful for school students. Becoz they ll get more revision of their subjects. and provision of model question papers, teaching by experienced professors will surely help the students... :) Good channel !!!

Back