• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 27,873

Ramyashree

Regular
ISP
Tata
On November 22, Fox is entering with a brand new channel Fox History and Entertainment on Tata Sky:thumbsup:

I think it will be made exclusive in Tata Sky:thumbsup:

Source:ad on History channel:redface:

Fox to enter India The international channel promises versatile content FOX channels will soon come to India. The FOX platform already has a plethora of niche channels such as FOX Life, FX, FOX Crime, Cult, Speed and Voyage. FOX India will be launching FOX Crime, Nat Geo Music, Nat Geo Adventure, Nat Geo Wild, FX, Nat Geo HD and Baby TV in India. FOX International Channels, a unit of FOX Entertainment Group is the wholly owned global pay TV subsidiary of News Corporation. Activities are conducted principally in the U.S., Europe, the U.K., Australia, Asia and the Pacific Basin.
Commenting on the entry of FOX channels into India, Nikhil Mirchandani, Managing Director, NGC Network (India) said, “Our channels are known for their entertainment brands and worldwide presence. The to-be launched FOX channels will cater to all demographics and interest areas of Indian audiences from investigation to entertainment and wildlife to children’s television”.

Oh god not some rumor again :wall::wall::wall:

its not rumour news

see History Channel:thumbsup:👍👍

Hmm but just curious.. does it say \"AVAILABLE ON TATASKY ANYWHERE IN THE AD U SAW?\":confused::O:huh:
ITS A PARENT COMPANY OF STAR TV:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Searched on Fox website but such a channel does not exist in US as well. So I don't think that there would be simultaneous global launch of a channel. Again a rumour :wall:

In us 2 channels fox history and fox entertainment is there but in india it is put under 1 channel then after success it will become 2 channels:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But they should not put in a \" Premium Pack \" again:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::evil:

History Channel continously beaming every 7.5 minute
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
please watch the ad:dance::dance::dance::dance:👍

On November 22, Fox is entering with a brand new channel Fox History and Entertainment 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god not some rumor again :wall::wall::wall:

Fox History and Entertainment\\ maybe it is not true fox has no downlink or uplink licence from india

Dont believe it yar.....................:wall:

Searched on Fox website but such a channel does not exist in US as well. So I don't think that there would be simultaneous global launch of a channel. Again a rumour :wall:

I have seen the ad today on history channel. Its true....
Then lets wait till Nov - 22nd:thumbsup:

Back