New Channel Packages ..

• Thread starter Thread starter MSK_SAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,599

MSK_SAN

ISP
BSNL DATA ONE
HI GUYS LAST WEEK I CALL SUN CC .. THEY TOLD APRIL 1ST WEEK THEY GOING TO RELEASE NEW CHANNELS PACKAGE .. STAR , Sony PACKAGE .. DID ANY ONE KNOW THE DETAILS WEATHER PACKAGES CAME OR NOT .. POST REPLY ...

HI GUYS LAST WEEK I CALL SUN CC .. THEY TOLD APRIL 1ST WEEK THEY GOING TO RELEASE NEW CHANNELS PACKAGE .. STAR , Sony PACKAGE .. DID ANY ONE KNOW THE DETAILS WEATHER PACKAGES CAME OR NOT .. POST REPLY ...

So far the CC people didn't reveal any package details. Hope its not an APRIL fool. :hysterical:

we cant trust CC people bcz they r the one who told that it will come at the 1st week of April..Really pathetic service..

I think they will not take any steps even if we have an demonstration before sun dth office..what r u doing Mr.Tony?????????

I got the news from some people who are in the field that the Sony package is never going to be included in Sun direct as Reliance has already finalized for their BIG DTH.Star package is there but it will be launched on new year day.Profile of Sun Direct viewers will decide if SUN will take Sony also as it is more viewed by Tamils speaking people who may not care much for Sony channels. Neo Sports will be added as cricket is viewed by all classes and in both rural and urban.With very less or no publicity, we hear that Sun Direct is now established in more then 4 lakhs houses.

I think reliance finalised the deal for their DTH service..It doesnt mean that it will come only in BIG TV..Even Sony channels r coming in Dish tv and in Tata Sky.. As u said Star packages will be coming in sun direct after 2-3 weeks by cc:wall:....

Back