New Connection..

• Thread starter Thread starter vedaakash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,151

vedaakash

ISP
bsnl broadband
HiI already have a bsnl broadband office 1200 plan for last 6 months, i have been given a new phone connection by the bsnl yesterday which has only incoming calls and no outgoing calls with a new number, they said my name was chosen for a free phone, and if i want to make outgoing calls i should take some plan. My Question is can i transfer my exisiting broadband plan to this phone which has no outgoing call facility.Please let me know guys, am facin prob coz the connection am in, comes through epbx n so some disturbance both in phone line n broadband.... Thanks

member/vedaakash/
BSNL gives extra telephone number to customers who pay above Rs 1000 PM, say for about a year or so without installation charges etc.
can i transfer my exisiting broadband plan to this phone

Probably the tariff plan for telephone calls will change if you want outgoing facility, but if you want to transfer the existing BB connection , may not be possible.
Opt for a new Business plan and surrender the BB connection in old number.
And give this telephone number to persons whom you would like to be contacted fast, instead of thru epbx. If you had purchased the modem, no installation charges probably.
REF:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/tnc/basic1india.htm ONE INDIA PLAN

Back