New Connection

ISP
BSNL
Hello...I am Dhanush...I have posted earlier also.....Is there anyways to bring ACT broadband to Bhuvaneshwari nagar,CV Raman Nagar??We are desperate for a new BB provider........When will it reach this place????? ACT broadband is present 500metres from my home but in bhuvaneshwari Nagar it is not.........How long does it take to extend a cable for 500metres????It has been 5 months before when I spoke to customer care and they said it will take 2 months to reach this place......Why do you guys do this?????You guys have expanded near villages and not in CV Raman Nagar....Could you please provide a new connection......

Dhanush Kumar.K said:
Hello...I am Dhanush...I have posted earlier also.....Is there anyways to bring ACT broadband to Bhuvaneshwari nagar,CV Raman Nagar??We are desperate for a new BB provider........When will it reach this place????? ACT broadband is present 500metres from my home but in bhuvaneshwari Nagar it is not.........How long does it take to extend a cable for 500metres????It has been 5 months before when I spoke to customer care and they said it will take 2 months to reach this place......Why do you guys do this?????You guys have expanded near villages and not in CV Raman Nagar....Could you please provide a new connection......
Hi Dhanush,We apologize for the inconvenience. As mentioned earlier, we are trying our best to expand our network to Bhuvaneshwari nagar, CV Raman Nagar. We assure you that we will expedite the process and serve you at the earliest.Thank you.Regards,ACT Broadband

Back