New copyright trolls ?

Court affirms jail time for Pirate Bay founders - The Local

that came from a judge who was on the frigging board of Swedish mpaa !! and after Sweden was literally bribed , threatened with trade sanctions from states all for one site , and as Peter Sunde said ' After spending millions and millions all they got was 3 hours of downtime and free t- shirt" [ which tpb fans had shipped]

the case in still under appeal , will go supreme court from there it will go E.U court and they will lose every where so much power is going to applied , no matter that all 3 main persons are no longer citizens of Sweden , they don't run the site anymore , tpb was sold to a unknown company 3 yrs back.

TBP is more then torrent site , it has become an icon and these guys who could have become billionaires in their own right with their knowledge and having founded one the top 25 most visited sites in the world but they still choose to fight for idiots like you and me.

@ naveen now i can come back on topic and thanks for reminding me the name of Aiplex, here is the list of mess they made in 2010

http://torrentfreak.com/anti-piracy-outfit-threatens-to-dos-uncooperative-torrent-sites-100905/

4chan DDoS Takes Down MPAA and Anti-Piracy Websites | TorrentFreak

ya i did follow those news back then. as the def for copyright trolls itself says " opportunists " .

Back