• Thread starter Thread starter panthera
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 13,290

panthera

ISP
Tikona
New DC++ HuB for Tikona Users

Call ur Tikona network friends to join this hub you will get LAN speed on this hub from your network friends

Uptime:24*7

Host:3rd Party

Address:
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"][color=#0000cd;]dchub://hubtikona.no-ip.org:411 [Updated March 13][/color][/font]

DC TUTORIAL
DC Basics Tutorial | Docs for Facebook

Many PPl are online in hub via net and not tikona ISP so dont expect speed from them.Find[color=#ff0000;] [/color][color=#0000ff;]Panthera[/color] and pm him..you might get speed from him........

Panthera

I have started new DC++ hub for all Tikona users. You can connect to this hub from any part of INDIA.

1. You do not need to turn on internet to connect to this hub.

2. Just download Strong DC++ 2.42 and you can connect to this hub by entering IP and name in the hub settings.

3. HUB NAME: TIKONA HUB IP : 113.193.82.22

In case of problems, mail me on [email protected] and I will help you ..

This hub will not work as the IP address given by TIKONA changes daily. This thing I got to know later. So, if we want to use LAN, someone will have to buy fix IP from TIKONA. Enquire about the same on TIKONA helpline. The same person, will have to create hub and let others know his IP, so that others can install DC++ and join him. You can mail me for related inquiries.

ok ill be ready to host hub daily so lets try guys ill update the changed ip daily
or form our own forum
D pls let me know if anyone is in for it...

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

plse send me contact number to [email protected]

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

close guy and panther give me mobile number to [email protected]

This is good idea.. If we can update the IP daily, we can avoid unnecessary expense. plz check ur mail.. i am sending my cell no.

Hey where can i find you...i don't see your name in the side bar where "nick" is written, i have connected to the address in the first post

Back