New MTNL Triband Connection

i guess lavista is right ... u definetly hav to go to mtnl office to do all ur work..infact for my plan change the CC people registered it on 28 and till today didnt activated it..and today when i wwent to the office they changed it in 5 minutes..so visit their office((((even the office people were giving bad words to the CC people)))

^^ I agree with u... lavista4u... It happened with me too... when I was changing the plan from 590NU to 849NU... I called up the CC and put an online plan change request and all that crap. And finally I got a reply that they are clearing backlogs of the last 3 months and my plan will not be changed soon.

And then a bystander told me to go inside the "computer room" and a "madam" will help me to change the plan. And I went in (wah... kya security hai!) and told her my woes. She asked me to go to the front office help desk and file a new request. I did that (although initially the aunty in the front office told me that no such 849NU plan exists... and then after I asked her to re-check... she agreed...) and I went back to the computer room aunty... and she said that the plan would be activated in 4 hours...

And whoa... guess what.. it was activated in less than 2 hours... Although the server room guys did not change the speed and I had to make 5-6 calls extra to get that done... but the whole point is... adding the human touch to solving MTNL problems does help!

I visited the MTNL exchange of my area.They told me, that the people who applied in September are getting their connections now.

bull shit... try contacting a few more people and talk as if you are going to bribe them (dont actually do that, there is no need)... and the chance of getting the connection sooner is higher... Also try contacting the GM's office at Prabhadevi... He may be of some help..And ask them if you will get the connection immediately if you buy your own router.

bull shit... try contacting a few more people and talk as if you are going to bribe them (dont actually do that, there is no need)...

If they think you will bribe them, and in the end you do not bribe them,
some of those guys can be very vindictive.
I've known of instances where people have had to pay massive bills, coz those that were not bribed wanted to make the customers repent :redface:

Ne1 having GM's office number in Mumbai ?GM's residential or cell no will also do...... :P will call them at 3 in the night and inquire about my pending connection.

No one picks up the line at GM's office. Have mailed him. Not expecting a reply anyway.Few days back, when i visited my area's exchange, they told me that there would be new ports sanctioned by the end of month, and every1 will get a connection soon.Yesterday, when i contacted them, they told me that such plans have been cancelled, and new ports won't arrive before 2 months.WTF !!!

Back