New Promotional BSNL Broadband Plan BBG SPEED COMBO ULD 1091 CS70 Plan - 8 Mbps till 60 Gb

In the modem settings page you will get the upstream and downstream value along with Attenuation rate.

where do u get modem settings page.?

This is my downstream and upstream value

Mode: ADSL2+
Traffic Type: ATM

Downstream Upstream
SNR Margin (dB): 28.30 17.40
Attenuation (dB): 17.50 7.10
Attainable Rate (Kbps): 26915 1257

Path 0
Downstream Upstream
Rate (Kbps): 10239 865

The rates are fine, my value was 8064 (something close to it) you have 10k which is fine

Yes. BSNL office told same. Some problem at my end may be. Speed keeps fluctuating then it stabilises to around 1mbps
What is the WAN IP address range that you are typically assigned? Reboot your modem a few times and check each time to see a few different IP addresses. I suspect they are limiting users of this plan to slower parts of their network. I only get IPs in the range 59.94.[148,149,150].x while my neighbours on other plans, and even my connection before switching to this plan, would be assigned IPs from other ranges too like 61.x.x.x and the newer 117.x.x.x.

Could someone tell me the speed post FUP 60GB ?.....because I heard some people saying speed stays intact after consuming FUP

Could someone tell me the speed post FUP 60GB ?.....because I heard some people saying speed stays intact after consuming FUP

That happened to me last month. The site to check the usage was down for a while, and then came back at the end of the month when I was pretty close to exhausting my 60GB, this time displaying 2000GB (That's right, 2TB). I manged to get it down to around 1900GB before the end of the month. Could have used it much more but I ran out of things I needed to download :p

I think they are still fiddling with their accounting systems, so such things may happen if you are lucky.

Back