New Promotional BSNL Broadband Plan BBG SPEED COMBO ULD 1091 CS70 Plan - 8 Mbps till 60 Gb

M8, whom do i need to speak to in the BSNL exchange or office, to get my IP changed? I am from chennai. Before migrating to this plan, i used to get a variety of IPs including 59.92.xx 59.95.xx 59.99.xx 117.193.xx 117.217.xx 117.216.xx -- I used to get 160ms to France on 59.99.xx.
However after changing to this plan, i am assigned only 117.193.xx and the ping i am getting is 300+
Speak to the sub divisional engineer at your exchange. It's not an issue that they are trained for in their 'standard' training though, so it's likely he/she will not know what you are talking about. But if he's a nice guy/gal and you can get through to him/her, you might get it done.

The change they need to do is in the switching room, they need to pull out the wire end coming from your house and plug it into a different 'port', one that's serviced by a different route. They typically have a printed/chalkboard table on a wall listing which routes service what range of their end point 'ports'.

They have launched new plans in Ghaziabad.You get 50Gb and a speed of 8mbps for Rs.991

My BSNL broadband plan is BBG Speed Combo ULD 1091 CS70

Yesterday I got a message from bsnl as soon as I switched on my modem. That I have exhausted my download limit.

"Dear Sir/Madam
You're very important to us. we want you to continue browsing at Higher Speeds.

This page is designed to facilitate you to Top UP your speed/ restore the higher speed at any point of time as per your convenience

Please feel free to browse at higher speeds"

I checked BSNL CUSTOMER CARE website for this month's broadband usage and it shows 49843.88MB. But the limit is 60GB.

Has bsnl reduced the limit.? anyone facing same issue.?

Back