New Promotional BSNL Broadband Plan BBG SPEED COMBO ULD 1091 CS70 Plan - 8 Mbps till 60 Gb

From what I've been told by the Head of the NOC in my city, even if the plan is withdrawn later on,
one can still continue till the user decides to migrate to a new plan. aka this thing works in
perpetuity.

As regards the connection issues what we found out by trial and error over a period of a week
is to set the profile for the upload to 640 kbps instead of 1024kbps. This increases the SNR
of the upstream (min of 10db is required for stable connects.) Also they migrated me to another
port in the exchange after doing some line tests.

I am now mapped in NIB-I again (59.x series - Hooray!!) and the revised line stats are below:
My connection is rock stable - no issues now and the downstream / upstream SNR values are
consistent even in heavy rains.

In case you are facing upstream issues (upload) - get the profile for the upload reduced.
This automatically increases the downstream SNR.

nZUxQ2r.png

I just got to this plan today and as advertised the speeds are close to 8 Mbps. You need to give a written request to the exchange and they will do it. Just that it took 4-5 days to activate it. The service guy told me that this is not a special offer and they will continue to offer this beyond 3 months also. Eagerly waiting for Oct 1 to see the new plans.

Thanks for the information, i will check out this plan with my exchange this week. Hope everything goes well...it seems to be a better plan when compared to 1445rs..

Looks great. BTW where are you from?
I'm from T Nagar, Chennai. :D

Again from 11 PM yesterday internet was down and have SMSed the service fellow. He promptly called and said he will look into the issue. We have shifted our house and thus there are these issues. I'm with BSNL since their 128 KBps 2-8 AM "unlimited" days and downtime would be around 1-2% only. Service is so-so only but when it works it is good. I also get 10% (earlier 20%) discount as Govt. employee.

Just that you want to change the plan to this one. If the people are not aware also it does not make any difference as the change is done online by technician only. You can also attach the advertisement in Chennai Telephones site along with your request. There is a form for switching of forms. You anyway need to visit the exchange.

Thanks drgrudge, but i think this will happen after 1 month if my BSNL connection risen from the dead :D

Back