• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,641

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Good news for all existing Dishtv Subscriber, As they announced new recharge offer:

Pay 6 Get 7 Offer:

Platinum Subscriber Pay for 5 months, get 6 months, That is pay for 5 Months and get 1 months extra viewing.

Gold Subscriber Pay for 6 months, get 7 months, That is pay for 6 Months and get 1 months extra viewing.

Silver Subscriber Pay for 6 months, get 7 months, That is pay for 6 Months and get 1 months extra viewing.

Also,

This Offer can be availed in multiples. i.e. if a subs pays for 12 months instead of 6 months, he is entitles to 14 months, just like 7 months

Check link for more Info:
Pay Term Offer

Does this offer available only for RECHARGE CARDS or it is available through all modes of Payments. specifically through easybill

Seems to be a good offer. However, I still feel that the Rs.700 Recharge offer for Platinum subs is still good. Since you get the full value with Rs.700 + 2 A-La-Cartes are given free with the pack + 5% extra viewing if recharged online.

Dish TV somehow keeps coming up with these recharge based offers from time to time. Tata Sky sucks in this regard. Not a single offer. Only one available is pay for 11 months and get one free. What a joke.

1) In reguards to the viewing time its available though all modes of payment even after subscription due date is over i get 1 half day extra before decativationsecondly if it is thorugh all modes of payment this offer exist then why they have add showing on the special recharge card showing in the add of dishtv webpageTHRIDLY, Dishtv is far more better in terms of the package pricing is concerned and u get best value for ur entertainment because in our area cable person will provide limited channels for the same price of 300 that too sports channels will apear only if some important sporting events is on especially cricket (live telecast) is on other sports no preferenceAnd in terms of Tata Sky they have made all important and public demand channels as A-la-carte channels they have not even provided in the top end package except the annual mega package

Back