new regional channels

mohit_gupta79

ISP
RAILTEL
I talked to Tata Sky customer care, they told that now they are focusing on implementing the new regional channels and it is evident from the fact that they have added the channels like: ETV UP, ETV Bihar, ETV Rajasthan, NEPAL 1, PTC News etc. The Customer care also told that they are planning to add around 25 regional channels in the coming days. But as usual for the Music channels, they had no proper answer. Moreover even after reducing the prices from Broadcasters(TRAI) for DTH, there will not be any change in the package rates of tata sky.but also told that some new popular channels can be added.

Very good news :yahoo:really that they looking for adding 25 channels.....

Looking forward for the very good and popular kannada channels....:yahoo:

[*]Zee Kannada
[*]Suvarna TV
[*]Suvarna News
[*]Kasturi Kannada TV
[/list]Also hoping for the yet to release channels from TV10 and Star Tv:thumbsup:

Thank you for bringing good news. May they add Asianet Plus, Jeevan, Manorama News, Kairali People, Kairali WE and Shalom. Is they are fooling us?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

no they are not fooling test singals between 1am to 3amfor regional channels yest day "TV5 TELUGU NEWS CHANNEL TESTED"

WHAT ABOUT THESE CHANNELS

1. REGIONAL CHANNELS
DELHI AAJ TAK
SAHARA SAMAY NCR
TOTAL TV
SN 1 NEWS
ETC
ETC PUNJABI

2. RELIGIOUS CHANNELS

SADHANA
ZEE JAGRAN
7 CARE
GOD TV
QURAN TV
AASTHA 2
AASTHA INTERNATIONAL

3. MUSIC CHANNELS

9X MUSIC
ZEE MUSIC
LASKARA
SS MUSIC
AND OTHER AUDIO MUSIC CHANNELS

4. NEWS CHANNELS

SAHARA SAMAY
LIVE INDIA
INDIA NEWS
IBN 7
UTVi
JAIN TV

5 INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS

FOX NEWS
FOX BUSINESS NEWS
OTHER FOX ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS
TV5
DW
GEO TV PAKISTAN
ARY PAKISTAN
PTV

6. SPORTS CHANNELS
ZEE SPORTS
GOAL TV 1
GOAL TV 2
EUROSPORTS

Yaar WTF! Last night i missed Bhool bhulaiya on 9X.. Because this channel belonged to the LS pack..BTW: can i subscribe to a pack on one day and unsubscribe it the next day..Assuming i choose to do the same with LS pack, will i be charged only 1 Rupee extra for that day??Same with SUn, If i choose to take sun channel on sat and sunday only, do i pay an extra amount of 1.67*2 = Rs.3.34 for the two days.. ??

Back