new relaince wired connection

• Thread starter Thread starter asdf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,434
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on 549 combo plan. Some people are saying the 2mbps plan is shared among 10 people in the same area so I am doubtful.
shared with 1:8 connection ratio

I am on 549 combo plan. Some people are saying the 2mbps plan is shared among 10 people in the same area so I am doubtful.
You have to pay Rs.250 extra for the landline if u take 2 Mbps plan. If u r not satisfied with 2 Mbps speed u can change the plan anytime.

shared with 1:8 connection ratio
he is worried that the 2 Mbps is shared between 10 peoples. i.e., 200 kbps

ok use this plan for some time ...

Welcome to Reliance Communications
and few choice in combo too ....

will i repent if i take this 2 mbps plan since its shared among 8 people. the relaince antena is just two buildings away from my house and what is the speed i will get if i take this plan?

Antenna has no effect on what speed you'll get. That's for rcom's wireless stuff. This is wired broadband.

and reliance is bound to provide 80% of advertised speeds. contention ratios are no longer relevant from what i see.

and reliance is bound to provide 80% of advertised speeds. contention ratios are no longer relevant from what i see.
this trai law ?????????

it is not really a law. more like a recommendation. i am not sure if you can take the company to the courts over this. but it is sort of an accepted thing.

^^ ok thanks but who want to follow advise specially all ISP in India ........ all advise are joke for them ...

^^ ok thanks but who want to follow advise specially all ISP in India ........ all advise are joke for them ...

ok i am going for it. let me change my plan and see. i shall post my speed ratio when i get the plan. thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back