New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
@alekhkhanna - blocked subs !! this is new to me. Mind I ask which subs they are so I can check myself ?
they're not blocked by ISPs, they're region blocked by Reddit on request from Indian govt. But for some reason, on ipad reddit app all blocked subs work fine lol. This is a very old bug in reddit ipad app
@alekhkhanna

Just got the Jio Silver plan last week and was installed today. Getting only 90 mbps instead of 100mbps but the biggest pain is upload speed of 8/9 mbps. I have heavy requirement of uploading photos on Google Drive. Already regretting getting Jio Fibre. Hope they increase it soon.
You do know you will be getting free one month trial too ? Not regretting now anymore.

@alekhkhanna yes it’s working just checked. i have no VPN or anything, latest reddit app with black icon. the same doesn’t work on my phone.

Edit: Just checked, it works on my phone too 😂 no VPN nothing of that sort. on top of that a sanskari ISP Jio.

Back