New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
@alekhkhanna and @PawanKumar guys, don't go off topic

Can anyone say is jio fiber will be available through lco model, mostly in rural areas where direct connection is time consuming. Will they will be deploying through lco model

I don't think so because jio likes to control their environment and I don't think that this is is achievable through LCO , but I do believe that jio has the capacity and intent to go Pan India soon

But how will they come into rural areas . My place of residence is 6 kms from the city . Only lco s model are available here .

I do hope they can go pan India. My 2-3mbps speed at the moment works okay for me but I would like my parents to use the internet simultaneous with me as well. I can't increase my plan cause 3mbps is the highest they provide to my location on a 10mbps plan.

The main Jio office is 500m away(on google maps) from my residence but Fiber is still not available according to a call I received, which I honestly think is ridiculous.

Same i have jio data center 300m from my house but no jio fiber. Though i am more eager for airtel to respond.

Back