New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Respond to price drop. Xstream is already available in my area.

I don't think so because jio likes to control their environment and I don't think that this is is achievable through LCO , but I do believe that jio has the capacity and intent to go Pan India soon
even for ambani dealing with last mile connectivity issues (permissions, bribes) is a major PITA and i assumed this was the idea behind acquiring hathway/den ...airtel realised this too and went ahead with lco model for tier 2-3 cities/towns and look at their pace of expansion now it's a win win for both airtel and the lco ...my fear is when airtel sees the huge reduction in OPEX they might shift to the lco model completely even in tier 1 cities :confused:

Has anyone noticed, the point in the terms and conditions regarding the FUP limit of 3300 GB, has been shifted to the end? Initially it was the first point mentioned. These are the terms on the Jio Fiber website, not in MyJio app. Initially, I thought they had removed this point, but on seeing till the end, it was the last point mentioned.

They have updated the semi-annual and annual plans with long term benefits of 15 and 30 days extra on it respectively.

But it would have been more feasible if they provide 15 days extra on quarterly, 30 days extra on semi annually and 60 days extra on annually paid plans.

Has anyone noticed, the point in the terms and conditions regarding the FUP limit of 3300 GB, has been shifted to the end? Initially it was the first point mentioned. These are the terms on the Jio Fiber website, not in MyJio app. Initially, I thought they had removed this point, but on seeing till the end, it was the last point mentioned.
How does it matter ? Lol. We need to stop micro scrutinizing every word.

Legacy plans are still..stuck. Guess they will only change on 5th Sept.

So everyone on new plans got access to NF ? I'm on legacy Diamond+ plan, no sign of NF anywhere. Just want to timely stop my NF sub so as to not get charged.

This is what I'm getting on silver plan. Activated last night around 11.30 pm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200903-112622.webp
    Screenshot_20200903-112622.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 189

Back